Skip to main content
"My lives are shaped by people who love Me And People Who Refuse To Love Me.
By The Time You Realize What You're Losing, I'll Be Lost...."
                                     ------------------------------------------------------------------
"You hurt me so bad, but maybe it's my fault, because I stuck around too long.
I was lost. There was nobody for me to talk to about all that you were troubling with. So I sat alone, with everything inside, and cried myself to sleep...."
                                     ------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home..!

Ozhukkinethire Neenthunnavar (ഒഴുക്കിനെതിനെ നീന്തുന്നവർ ....) PDF URL: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QD52vYy1ypSj2SWvq2buriHVTLO3XpPz

സസ്നേഹം...(Sasneham)

ആഗ്രഹം..(Aagraham)